Our challenge: LET’S PLAY!
We want you to build a game. Something that helps people in future hackathons to take a break from their coding work and have some fun. No rules. Free topic.
What are we looking for:
- Something simple.
- As said, any type of game works. But better if it's based on resolving a challenging problem or situation.
- With a short playtime.
- A web-based application, to play mostly from your phone.
What we don’t need (although you can use it if you want):
- Sophisticated interfaces or graphic engines.
- Keeping profiles, scores, or any other.
- Any specific technology or framework. So use what you feel comfortable with.
What would be nice:
- Some kind of collaborative or one-vs-one feature
The three best proposals will win these prizes, one for each team member.
Don't forget to visit our stand at the HackUPC.
Take a selfie and publish it in twitter or instagram using the hashtag #HackIThinkUPC
You can win this amazing and exclusive t-shirt!!